Candidates will be hardworking, reliable & flexible.
Successful candidates will be provided with on-the-job training.
Would like experience working in retail?
We have the job for you!
- Supporting your store manager while helping your team grow and develop.
- Ensure store opening and closing procedures are carried out effectively.
- Daily cash & till management duties.
- Encourage and motivate the store team to achieve results and improve overall store performance.
- Communicating new and existing plans, procedures, and updates to all team members.
- Leading the team in merchandising duties ensuring space management and stock replenishment.
What We Offer
Employee Assistance Programme
Bike To Work Scheme
Career Advancement Opportunities
Flexible working week 5 out of 7 days