Candidates will be hardworking, punctual & determined.
Successful candidates will be provided with on-the-job training.
We have the job for you!
Routine tasks would include:
- Minor carpentry repairs
- Power washing
- Cleaning/ Gutter cleaning
- Landscape maintenance – weed control mostly
- Minor plumbing repairs
- General repairs to premises, shop shelving/displays
- Liaise with on-site staff in a courteous and professional manner
- To assist contractors on site
- To undertake emergency tasks
- Assist with minor building projects.
- Skills in basic carpentry, ironmongery, plumbing, painting, cleaning, glazing, plastering and general repairs
- Some experience of assembly of shelving in a retail environment
- Qualifications or experience in one or more trades including painting, gardening, heating, electrical. plumbing, and construction
- Experience with forklifts, MEWP, Power tools, Con Saws etc.
What We Offer
Employee Assistance Programme
Bike To Work Scheme
Career Advancement Opportunities
Flexible working week 5 out of 7 days
- Full clean driving license
- Experience in a hands-on multi-functional property/building maintenance role
- Have a good command of the English Language
- Knowledge of health and safety practices/policies
- Ability to be a flexible and cooperative member of a team