Candidates will be diligent, creative & determined.
Successful candidates will be provided with on-the-job training.
We have the job for you!
- Coordinating and maintaining communication between the Marketing team, the Marketing Director, stores and other HQ departments.
- Update online marketing channels including Social Media and website content on a continual basis.
- Product imagery, updates and monitoring sales for the online store.
- Conducting research to analyse competitive landscape, market trends and customer behaviour.
- Preparing of reports.
- Supporting the Marketing Director in establishing and evaluating a marketing strategy and plan by analysing and assembling sales forecasts, updating calender’s and organising and planning promotional content.
- Maintaining an inventory and directory of marketing materials, making sure all resources are accurate and current while coordinating new material creation as needed.
- Continually seeking and researching new sources or prospective customers while providing recommendations to the Marketing and Buying departments.
- Continuous Project based tasks
- Google Accounts – Analytics/Map Locations
- Loyalty & Gift Card Maintenance (Dual Responsibility Role)
- Seasonal Signage
- Reviews (Facebook, Google)
What We Offer
Employee Assistance Programme
Bike To Work Scheme
Career Advancement Opportunities
Flexible working week 5 out of 7 days
1-2 years marketing experience