Candidates will be diligent, approachable & determined.
Successful candidates will be provided with on-the-job training.
We have the job for you!
- Being responsible for the overall performance and running of the store.
- Leading a store team in a fast-paced environment.
- Delivering on KPI’s to ensure the store is meeting operating standards.
- Delegating tasks according to store needs.
- Ensuring new and existing plans, procedures and updates have been communicated efficiently to all members of the store team.
- Store opening and closing.
- Coaching your team to ensure growth and development.
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement amongst the team.
- Adhering to cash handling and security procedures.
What We Offer
Employee Assistance Programme
Bike To Work Scheme
Career Advancement Opportunities
Full-Time contract 39 hours
Flexible working week 5 out of 7 days
1-2 years management experience