- Full clean driving license
- Experience in a hands-on multi-functional property/building maintenance role
- Have a good command of the English Language
- Knowledge of health and safety practices/policies
- Ability to be a flexible and cooperative member of a team
Primary responsibilities of this post include working on the maintenance and repair of our properties across Ireland and in the fit-outs of our new properties and refurbishments to our existing properties. To ensure that the property / premises are maintained to a high standard and to ensure safe working practices at all times.
Routine tasks would include:
- Minor carpentry repairs
- Power washing
- Cleaning/ Gutter cleaning
- Landscape maintenance – weed control mostly
- Minor plumbing repairs
- General repairs to premises, shop shelving / displays
- Liaise with on-site staff in courteous and professional manner
- To assist contractors on site
- To undertake emergency tasks
- Assist with minor building projects.
- Skills in basic carpentry, ironmongery, plumbing, painting, cleaning, glazing, plastering and general repairs
- Some experience of assembly of shelving in a retail environment
- Qualifications or experience in one or more trades including painting, gardening, heating, electrical. plumbing, and construction
- Experience with fork lifts, MEWP, Power tools, Con Saws etc.