Mr.Price is looking to hire an experienced Retail Analyst/Space Planner to join their team based in ROI or UK. The senior Analyst/Space Planner is a key business partner and adviser for all areas within the business on all matters related to store space planning/ analytic and planograms.
The Space Planning Analyst will partner with the operational teams on all new projects, store refits and all departments where space analytics and planogram support is required.
Although this role is new to Mr.Price we are an established retailer with plans for substantial growth in the coming years, giving the successful candidate the potential to build their own team in line with the company’s growth plans.
- Evaluate, develop and implement the space planning strategy in line with the business objectives.
- Provide analysis, insights and recommendations to improve space productivity.
- Development and presentation of all analytics and KPIs.
- Propose recommendations throughout the range review process.
- Analyse planograms for sales, profitability and stock productivity
- Perform space planning surveys in stores.
- Build strong relationship with the trade, marketing, supply chain and store teams to produce category planograms
- Own and continually develop merchandising principles in line with the company’s core strategies
- Plan, design and build store displays within a head office mock shop
- Develop and deliver a marketing and buying calendar and ensure all key seasonal deadlines are met
- Working closely with the new store planning team, ensure there are planograms created for all space variances
- Store and competitor visits with the trading team
- Consider and present areas of merchandising opportunity to the trade and operational teams
- Work with the supply chain team on managing minimal stock levels
- Challenge current ways of working through analysis and process change in conjunction with the trading teams.
- Space Planning merchandising experience in retail. Discount/variety retail preferred but not essential
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently or as part of the wider trading team
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Good analytical and numeric skills with an attention to detail
- Confident, open minded and happy to challenge the norm as well as present to peers
- Customer focused.
- Strong experience of space planning software for planogram production
- Excellent Microsoft Office, Excel, Access and administration skills
- Experience of AutoCAD preferable but not essential
- Experience or reporting software preferable
Email Your CV To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please Include Job Title In The Subject Line)