The Mr.Price Returns policy is……….
– RETURNS POLICY – Product Purchased in Store (excluding Communion & Christening Garments)
- What is MrPrice’ return policy?
- Yes, We Mr.Price offer (at the sole discretion of the store manager) an exchange or refund on unopened items returned within 7 days of purchase. The item must be returned with a valid proof of purchase and in its original condition.
- Unfortunately, we cannot offer a refund or exchange on certain items, unless they are faulty or broken. These can include the following
- Consumable or perishable products, including foods that deteriorate or expire.
- Products included in health and hygiene i.e. face masks, pierced jewellery, underwear, unsealed food or drink, fragrances and deodorants.
- Any video, audio or computer software that has been unsealed or opened.
- This is in addition to your statutory rights.
- Can I return an unopened product after the 7 day return period has expired?
- This will be at the sole discretion of the manager of the store from which the product was purchased. Please contact the store manager directly. All our store telephone numbers can be located by visiting our store contact.
- Does the product have to be returned to the same MrPrice store from which it was purchased in order to receive a refund or exchange or can it be returned to any store?
- You can return the product(s) to any MrPrice store.
- The product I purchased is faulty, what can I do?
- Please take the product with your valid till receipt or other proof of purchase to your nearest Mr.Price store, for the attention of the Store Manager who will be able to assist your further.
- If you are entitled to a refund, we will refund you as follows:
- By credit or debit card – Allow 3-5 working days for the refund to show in your account.
- By gift card or money card – Your money will go back on your card
- By loyalty card spend and points – We’ll put your money back on the card or give you the equivalent value in loyalty points
- What if I purchased a product under a promtional offer?
- Refunds for products purchased under a promotional offer will based on the terms of the promotional service. If you are returning items that were purchased on a promotion, such as ‘Buy one get one free’ or ‘3 for 2’, then the promotion will apply and your refund value will be adjusted accordingly.
- What happens my loyalty card points when I refund a product?
- In the event of a refund, all loyalty card points received for the purchase of a refunded product will be removed from your loyalty card, the loyalty card must be produced at the time of a refund.
– RETURNS POLICY – Product Purchased Online
If you wish to exchange the product for a different item, or the item you want is a different price to the price at which you bought the original product you will need to return the unwanted item for a refund within 14 days with your receipt/online order and place a new order. Online orders cannot be returned in store. Please email email@example.com for returns.