Terms and Conditions Mr. Price Branded Bargains:
1. By using this Website you are deemed to have accepted the below terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions you are not authorised to use this Website.
2. Please note that all offers made on this Website are subject to these terms and conditions.
3. Availability: Mr. Price endeavours to maintain up to date stock levels, however the appearance of an item as available on this Website is not definitive and some items may be unavailable from time to time.
4. Pricing: Mr. Price makes every effort to ensure that all prices available on the Website are accurate and up to date. From time to time these prices may vary.
5. Payment:Mr. Price use Paypal to provide a secure and reliable payment processing service.
6. Delivery:Mr. Price delivers items purchased on the Website anywhere in the Republic of Ireland with free delivery for orders over €50.
7. Cancellations and returns:
Please click here for the Online Cancellation Form.
The foregoing does not affect your statutory rights.
The materials on this Website are provided “as is”. Any information contained on the Website is for information purposes only. Mr. Price endeavours to ensure that all information is accurate and up to date, but cannot warrant the accuracy of all information provided. Information is provided without either express or implied warranties or conditions and we do not represent that the use of any of the products available through the website will be correct.
As Mr. Price does not have full control over the quality of the goods it supplies or sells, or the uses to which they may be put, Mr. Price cannot accept responsibility for any loss or injury suffered as a result of such goods and does not warrant that any such goods are fit for any particular purpose. In any event Mr. Price’s liability, if any, will be limited to either replacement of the product or the refund of the purchase price. Mr. Price acknowledges its customer’s rights under Irish Law.
Mr. Price will not be liable for losses that result from its failure to comply with these terms and conditions that fall into the following categories (even if such loss is derived from its deliberate breach): loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; or any consequential loss.
These terms and conditions do not attempt to limit Mr. Price’s liability for death or personal injury as a consequence of our negligence; any fraud or fraudulent misrepresentations; or any breach of its obligations under Irish Law.
Mr. Price does not accept any responsibility or liability resulting for any damage resulting from, or connected with, your use of this Website.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to an extent permitted by law.
Mr. Price reserves the right to modify, change and/or alter these terms and conditions at any point. By accessing or using this Website you acknowledge that Mr. Price has no obligation to notify you of any changes to these terms and conditions.
Mr. Price is the owner of all intellectual property rights in this Website and for all material published on it. Nothing on this Website may be copied, reproduced, converted or translated either partially or wholly, without the prior consent of Mr. Price.